cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Broadband & BT Vision

Young

I use BT Business broadband but may have to change because I am told that I can only have BT Vision if I use BT Residential broadband - is this right? It seems mad that BT would prefer me to pay Sky than add their product to my package.

4 REPLIES 4

MHC
Guru

Yes, you are right.   I too would use BT vision if it was available to me.    As for the logic - no idea.

It is an item that I have on my list to raise at a very senior level within BT when I next meet with them.

daempii

I believe that they did it as part of their marketing strategies. It seems like you have to pay all the time you have changed your mind.

DaveA
BT Partner
BT Partner

Hi,

I actually asked this very question at a recent meeting where our General Manager has agents and coaches in to pass on various bits of info about BT, and listen to ideas and suchlike.

BT seemingly have some things in the pipeline with regard to TV, but from what he said there are no specific plans to unshackle BT Vision from the residential side.

That may change, but not for the time being.

Dave

Oyodi

I own a guest house and have BT business phone & business infinity broadband. I have my own private accommodation on the premises and would like BT Vision for my own use. I have been told this is not possible, I was told that I would have to move from a business line to BT Home to get BT vision; this seems crazy that no provision is made for my type of business which is also my home!