cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate Signing Request

Aline

Hi

I've been trying to generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) from BT Website in order to install a new SSL Certificate.

And everything went fine, but it appears the CSR does not have the size I want. I need a key with a minimum size of 2048-bits.

Is there any way to generate this CSR Key?

Thanks

Aline

2 REPLIES 2

MalcolmW

Hi Aline, with the exception of the How to article located here  I can find no other details on this subject. Maybe one of our other forum members will know more? have you followed the article mentioned?

Moderators please move this post to Website hosting & domains

Regards

Mal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These Forums are for BT Business customers to discuss how to get the most out of their BT Business products and services with other customers. If you have an issue that needs to be resolved by BT please contact us. Off topic posts will be removed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nguitar
BT Partner
BT Partner

In order to create a 2048 Bit CSR BT Technical Support will need to be contacted in order to have their Tier 3 administration team generate the CSR and install it to your domain name.