cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dongle usage

mduncan
Why is it not possible to check your remaining minutes on line? This access will prevent excessive billing if you breach your allowance.
3 REPLIES 3

WilliamA

Hi mduncan,

Thanks for your idea which I've referred to our Mobile team. I'll post their response as soon as I receive it.

WilliamA

James
Master User

Hi mduncan, here's the response from the Mobile team:

‘BT Mobile data tariffs are designed to include an allowance of data usage that the user is able to utilise before being charged for incremental usage. This allowance is measured in volumes of data traffic passed through the network and is not time related. Therefore the latest versions of access manager provide users with the ability to see the amount of volume of data passed through the network during the current billing period.’

Does this help?

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.
Thank you.

WilliamA