cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP PLEASE!!!

darexms

Please can someone from BT help??

I was geting a response from Fiona but haven't heard anything for over a week now -

http://btb.lithium.com/t5/Feedback-general-chat/Continuous-problems-with-billing-technical-and-BT-lo...

Is there anyone else that can help??

11 REPLIES 11

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

I spoke to the billing team who are dealing with the case, but i have contacted them again this morning for you to have this picked up ASAP. The supliment invoices were sent out on the 9th of August so you should have recieved them now. I have asked them to look into putting your onto a OneBill account to combine all your business accounts under onebill, but this will be discussed with you. You can then use Billing analyst to analyse your BT Business accounts.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business forum moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

darexms

Hi Fiona,

Thank you for your reply.  This was supposed to be a onebill account from the start, another let-down from BT local.

They haven't sent any supplement invoices, only another statement dated 9th August. 

Why don't they 'phone me?

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

I have requested that they call you as soon as possible to deal with this, as i agree it has been going on far too long. I think the other statement is the supliment. The billing team would have put a request on the system to generate duplicate invoices to be sent out free of charge.

I agree the best thing would be to have all your accounts on a onebill account, as i said i have requested that they discuss this with your when they call.

I am really sorry it is taking so long to get this resolved.

Kind regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

Can you please private mail me your contact number and a mobile contact. Our billing team said they tried to call but it is the fax line?

Kind Regards

Fiona

darexms

Hi Fiona,

I have PM'd you some contact numbers.  Billing are either lying to you or they simply haven't tried very hard to contact me.  As you're aware, we have probably 8 different phone numbers across a dozen or so lines, 2 fax numbers,  one data number and a couple of redcare lines.  I'm contactable on any of the phone numbers.  Technical also had no trouble in finding my mobile number from BT records to contact me on.  Top marks to technical, very poor effort from billing. 

Aside from that, thank you for your continued help and I look forward to hearing from billing. 

Fiona
Grand Guru

Thanks

I recieved the contact details and have sent them all to Billing. I'll check on the case again tomorrow to see what is happening.

Sorry again for the time this is taking to get everything finalised with Billing.

Kind Regards

Fiona

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

I have been told by the billing team they have been in contact with you to discuss the outstanding billing issues and these are now resolved. They also explained that you require a number port and a cancellation of the line after the number port. I have contacted Business Sales with the information and requested you are contacted to confirm any action.

Kind Regards

Fiona

darexms

Hi Fiona,

How are you?  We still have an ongoing saga with billing.  I'm fed up with typing.  I'm fed up with BT billing who struggle to understand what I'm saying.  I'm fed up struggling to understand what people at billing are saying.  I'm fed up with BT billing saying they'll do something and then not follow through.

Can you please give me a DIRECT phone number to someone in THIS country that will actively make an effort to help resolve the problems I have.  If not, how do I escalate this complaint further?

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

I'm sorry you are still having problems with your billing. It was my understanding the billing team had contacted you and resolved the outstanding queries, they also said you needed a number port and BT Local Business were in contact with you and i recieved confirmation from the agent about this.

If you can private mail me exactly what the outstanding issues are, then i can give you the details of who should either be dealing with this or who you should contact.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum