cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leeds BT Localbusiness

jagtt16

I have an ongoing issue about the installation of a new phone system at my office (dating back to March) despite repeated calls and emails to the Sales Manager (removed by moderator) and Customer Support (removed by moderator) they are not replying to emails or telephone calls - I last spoke to Adam 3 weeks ago and he promised to respond within 24hrs - I have still not heard. Can you put me in touch with the overall manager of the office as despite requests for help direct from BT Business they say it is not something they can get involved with I have to contact the supplier - my question is how can I do this. I wish to make a formal complaint about being miss-sold the system and Contract.

Regards,

John

4 REPLIES 4

Tracey
Guru

Hi John,

Sorry to read about the problems that you have had with your service.

If you look at the BT Local Business website, if you enter your postcode it will give you all the details of your local office so you can discuss this with them.

Hope this is of help

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

jagtt16

Thanks Tracey - but that is my problem - I have phoned that number on several occasions - each time the Sales manager won't return my calls and when I speak to customer services the agent says he will come back to me - but never does - he won't receive or raise an official complaint - he says I have to speak to the Sales Manager - how can I if he (the sales guy) is ignoring my request and my complaint is against him?

I do not feel I am being unreasonable - I had no idea when I placed the original order that BT handed out the work to what I believe are subsidiary - who appear to accept no responsibility after they have secured an order. I have a previous email (on file from BT) saying that we did not need to have the Contract we have been 'cajouled' into..

How can I force BTlocalbusiness to treat me seriously?

Regards,

John

Tracey
Guru

Hi John,

I have sent you a private message.

Thanks in advance

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

Tracey
Guru

Hi John,

I have had confirmation from the complaints team that they have managed to resolve your issue.

As such I shall close the thread.

Thanks

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator