cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I report a fault on a line when 0800 doesn't work !!

rabblesthecat

Hi 

So how do I report a fault on a line (all 01299 lines are dead at present it seems), when the web fault reporting tool demands to try to test the line and fails to work and then tells me to call 0800 800 154, which won't work from any of my phones, except my o2 mobile but will cost a fortune as the "on-hold" time is very long ??

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Frances
Master User

Hi Rabblesthecat

To report a fault on your line you can use the online fault reporting tool http://www.bt.com/business/faults

You can also report a fault using the 0800 800 154 number. If this does not work from your phones you can try from another line. You can also try the General Enquiries number on 020 7356 5000.

Thanks

Frances

Forum  Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully. Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Frances
Master User

Hi Rabblesthecat

To report a fault on your line you can use the online fault reporting tool http://www.bt.com/business/faults

You can also report a fault using the 0800 800 154 number. If this does not work from your phones you can try from another line. You can also try the General Enquiries number on 020 7356 5000.

Thanks

Frances

Forum  Moderator

If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully

If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully. Thanks