cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do add call divert????

burtysoft

Hi

I have a business eSaver account which includes Broard band and phone.  Its an internet accnt, so cannot speak to customer services over the phone.  I have been trying to get call divert added to my account, but cannot find anywhere i can add it.  Anyone have any ideas??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

You can request for call divert to be added to your line through the call features product page. On the right hand side is an enquire now webform, if you click on that and fill out all your details they will add the service or contact you about your enquiry.

I hope this helps

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

You can request for call divert to be added to your line through the call features product page. On the right hand side is an enquire now webform, if you click on that and fill out all your details they will add the service or contact you about your enquiry.

I hope this helps

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

ameerlatif

Hi Fiona

I am looking to add Anon Caller Rejection onto my ESAVER account, can you please let me know where the link is?? I don't seem to have a link within my account page for call features, the link that i do click takes me out of my account page and onto the main BT page advertising your call packages.

any help would be greatly appreaciated as i have been onto sales and chat for the past 2 hours, just going round and round the departments

Thanks

Ameer

knobbster
Super User

I don't think that this is in the feature list yet but would be best if someone can confirm this.