cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac Entourage account settings for Outlook

Orpheus

My email has just been upgraded to Office 365, and since then I've been unable to connect to the server via Entourage. BT don't support Entourage so they could only give me the general account settings. These didn't tally with the Entourage account settings format - for example I can't find an Encryption method option in Entourage. Has anyone else solved this issue?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

danhague
Power User

Orpheus

Hi Dan

Thanks for that - unfortunately it doesn't give settings for Entourage. I'm in one of those frustrating loops where BT say they don't support Entourage so I have to go to Apple for help, while Apple say it's up to my ISP to sort it out. Oh well..

Ann

OldWolf
Guru

Hi,

Entourage is actually a Microsoft product, but the point stands I suppose.

In theory all email clients should work with the same basic details, so I would go to the Help and Support site and look for a basic article on setting up an email addres in Outlook Express.  It will have all the basics needed.

Once you have them then check them against the equivalent settings in Entourage.  If they don't work then contact Microsoft.

Cheers.

Dave A

Isisblues

Hi

Same problem here. Anybody come up with a solution yet ?

If not, its pretty poor that after an upgrade something that was working fine is now broke !

Regards, John

cat

Has anyone found a solution yet?