cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu Buttons - how can I change the colour?!

Bluebelle

Hi Everyone,

Forgive me if this has been answered but I've had a good look and can't find anything similar on the forum.

Have spent last 5 hours trying to create my very first website and not sure if it's the web-template that I have chosen, but my menu buttons are barely visible.  Background of site is sandy colour, menu buttons are a few shades lighter!  It's impossible to see them properly - it's only because I know they're there.  I have tried everything but there seems to be no option to change the button colour or the description next to it. 

If anyone can help, I would be so grateful.

A frazzled jewellery designer 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chantale
Master User

Hi Bluebelle

I was able to access the account. Make sure your going to

http://hosting.hostingbt.com/OS4

domain: bluebellebijoux.co.uk

password: your domain password

Once logged in, and into the Easy Site Wizard Pro, under the Editor section, click on Menu Editor (to edit the pages), click on Manage Pages, Create page. Once you filled out the first tab, click on Next to go to the following tab. I have created a test page, which you can go view what I did.

Hope this helps!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Chantale
Master User

Hey Bluebelle

Can you provide me the domain name?

Bluebelle

Hi Chantal - sorry - you can tell I am new to this. 

Realised you can't change the button colour as they are part of the template - chosen a slightly more vibrant one instead.  Main problem now is that I can't create a page - it keeps saying "incorrect file name" when I create it and fill the keywords in.  Menu button exists for it so don't know what the problem is - it allowed me to do others. Any ideas, if not, I will ring Helpline. 🙂

Chantale
Master User

Hi

Could you provide me the domain name? That way I can access the account and see which version of the builder you are using and tell you step-by-step how to create the page.

Bluebelle
Hi Chantal,  I can't even access my account, let alone my web design page - just posted a question about terminating web hosting package, I'm so frustrated with it and 2 hours of phone calls later, no-one can seem to help.  Call barring on our tel line means I can't even speak to the Tech Desk!  As you asked, the domain name is www.bluebelleijoux.co.uk - maybe you can access it and tell me why I can't.

Chantale
Master User

Hi Bluebelle

I was able to access the account. Make sure your going to

http://hosting.hostingbt.com/OS4

domain: bluebellebijoux.co.uk

password: your domain password

Once logged in, and into the Easy Site Wizard Pro, under the Editor section, click on Menu Editor (to edit the pages), click on Manage Pages, Create page. Once you filled out the first tab, click on Next to go to the following tab. I have created a test page, which you can go view what I did.

Hope this helps!!