cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Avatar

cybercabz
Power User

i uploaded my own avatar to my account here last week,why is it taking so long for it to be aprooved so i can set it as my avatar on here??

www.cybercabz.com
10 REPLIES 10

markp
Grand Guru

Hi cybercabz,

We have spoken to lithium who power the forum, they have asked the steps you took to do this (like where they uploaded the image from i.e. a url or tyour desktop), and what the avatar you are trying to use? Once we have this information we can go back to them on your behalf as it should be  immediate.

Regards

Markp

cybercabz
Power User

Thanks i look forward to a reply when it is solved

Cyber

www.cybercabz.com

cybercabz
Power User

This is still not sorted out.

Why  are they taking so long just to sort out this simple problem.I just dont know why!!!!

www.cybercabz.com

Sogo7
Grand Master

It's not often this forum makes me laugh as the many  tales of  woe contained within this forum are truly gut wrenching blow by blow descriptions of bureaucratic horrors and billing errors. So it's refreshing to see somebody whose only complaint is that it's taking an extraordinary amount of time to get an avatar approved.

If the truth be known you're probably the fisrt to ever ask and nobody at BT knows what to do!

Lovelogic.net UK Jobs Scanner

cybercabz
Power User

Y  cant these dumb asses sort something simple out like this,whats the point of having qualifications to get a job here if that cant be done let alone anything else to do with here in trhe forums

www.cybercabz.com

cybercabz
Power User

Has any one else got a problem with this its ridiculous it still is not fixed

www.cybercabz.com

cybercabz
Power User

why is it still not fixed .no one can give a proper answer

www.cybercabz.com

cybercabz
Power User

Still no fix for this problem this is total rubbish