cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 2701hgv 2 wire Keeps Resetting.

reece71079
Power User

Hi,

Just Lately the 2701 has just decidsed to keep resetting it justs go through the cycle over and over again, Ive had to connect an old 2700 to make do. Please dont tell me it is a power supply fault casue I have a spair PSU so its not that.

Have I got to send this modem back or will they send one out to me. Or is there a solution to this problem.

Kind Regards,

Stu. Reece

3 REPLIES 3

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

If the power supply has been checked and the router continues to reset itself, it sounds like there is an issue with the router itself. You would need to contact the technical team through their chat or via their support number to test the router and send a replacement if needed.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

reece71079
Power User

Its Ok now I rang BT this mourning and we did a reset on the modem and it seems to be working fine at the moment no problems they said they will contact me tomorrow.

Thanks,

Stu

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi Stu,

Thats brilliant, thanks for letting us know.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.