cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New PC security from McAfee more than 1 computer

jd

I'm sure I'm not the only person with an office computer and a laptop which moves about.  I've put the new secrity system on the office computer and it works well.  Do I need a second licence for the laptop?  If so how do i download it? The download page assumes that I want to attach it to a different account or email address.  What i want is the same email address but a different machine.

Any thoughts?

jd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tracey
Guru

Hi JD,

You would need to purchase a 2nd license for the laptop, you can obtain this by calling our sales team or you can log on to BT.com and onto your account and you can add the 2 ISECP to your account there also.

Many Thanks

Tracey

BT Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Tracey
Guru

Hi JD,

You would need to purchase a 2nd license for the laptop, you can obtain this by calling our sales team or you can log on to BT.com and onto your account and you can add the 2 ISECP to your account there also.

Many Thanks

Tracey

BT Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.