cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Web Hosting

Artist

Hi I am new to this product. I previously used a free one that I find function rich and user friendly. No real experience required.

Any hints and tips would be useful as I find the easywebsite builder pretty limiting - I thought I had the perfect design in the advanced templates - ran the install. It worked and then expected me to be systems literate. How do I get it and use it.

Artist

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chantale
Master User

hi

the advanced template manager is not for the easy site wizard. the templates within the easy site wizard are the one you use for this program. if you want to install the advanced template manager, these are used for a third party program.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Chantale
Master User

hi

the advanced template manager is not for the easy site wizard. the templates within the easy site wizard are the one you use for this program. if you want to install the advanced template manager, these are used for a third party program.

Artist

think it would be useful if this was made clear on the page - as it is quite misleading - it could be stated in the help function that does not exist