cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneBill

bt0220

I am not sure really why I am wasting my time suggesting this again - I have suggested this to BT three or four time already by different means but have never heard anything back - but here goes one last time!

Whenever I take on new services from BT, they are never automatically included within my OneBill arrangement.  The typical sequence of events are take on new service, lots of individual bills are issued (often not received due to them being sent to the wrong address), service cut off, call BT to ask why the service has been cut off to be advised that it is due to nonpayment, advise them that I have a OneBill arrangement and all amounts due should be collected by that, service is then reinstated.

My suggestion is that as part of the sales process that occurs when taking on a new service, one of the last questions should be "do you want this new service included within any existing OneBill arrangement?"  This would enable all new services to be captured upfront and therefore would save the extreme timewasting and frustration that occurs having to do this later.  Simple yet effective.

4 REPLIES 4

WilliamA

Hi bt0220,

Thanks for taking the time (again) to highlight this issue which I've referred to my colleagues within the Onebill team. I'll post their response as soon as I receive it from them.

WilliamA

Message Edited by WilliamA on 10-08-2009 11:54 AM

WilliamA

Hi bt0220,

I've checked with our Onebill and front line agent training support teams and confirmed (saw the screenshot) there is a drop down window called "Existing One Bill" on their transaction screen. When discussing the new order being placed agents are required to ask the customer if they have an existing OneBill account. Alternatively the customer may state this if they have an existing Onebill account. The account details will be pre-populated on the system and the new line is able to be added to the account.

Clearly what you have experienced is as a result of agents not following this process. The training team are now reviewing their reference material to ensure this question is a clear requirement for the agent at the appropriate stage of the order taking process. The operational sales team will then ensure this is re-briefed to their agents.

Thanks again for taking the time to suggest this improvement.

WilliamA.

Tapti

Hello..

Whenever,

I take on new services from BT, they are never automatically included within my OneBill arrangement.  The typical sequence of events are take on new service, lots of individual bills are issued (often not received due to them being sent to the wrong address), service cut off,

call BT to ask why the service has been cut off to be advised that it is due to nonpayment, advise them that I have a OneBill arrangement and all amounts due should be collected by that, service is then reinstated.

----------------------------------------

thanks...

------------------------------------

(details removed by moderator)

Tracey
Guru

Hi Tapti,

Sorry to read you are having problems with your Onebill account.

WilliamA has posted a reply above to assist with the issues you are experiencing.

I would suggest that if you are still having issues with your Onebill account that you contact the Onebill team on - 0800 169 3090 who would be able to assist you with your account.

Hope this is of help

Thanks

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.