cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending emails error.

Rchamberlin

Im, getting Error, You don't have the permissions required to send messages from this mailbox when using my pc to try and send mail. I can send through my phone and through a proxy email address which redirects through my mail address.

Using Firefox, or Chrome have cleaned cashe, removed cookies, logged in out and shaken it about and re booted any help please.

Don't know if it is related but on log out I get Sorry, but we're having trouble signing you out.

Richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

markp
Grand Guru

Hi

If you are getting the error

Error: You don't have the permissions required to send messages from this mailbox.

please contact the helpdesk to get the account fixed

Regards

Markp

BT Business Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Burkem5
Guru

Hi Rchamberlin

the reason that you are getting this address is because you are not using the correct username when trying to send
both the username and the email address need to be the same.  Go to www.myoffice.bt.com and login to the email
this will come up with a page telling you what your new email address is
try using this as both the email address and username in outlook etc

Rchamberlin

I only use one email name/adress and it comes up when I try to log in. I still get these error mesages, it's not helping business.

Help please.

Richard

topyenom

Following an upgrade over the last week-end to new 'Blue' Office365, I now get this message.

Error: You don't have the permissions required to send messages from this mailbox.

So I now can't send any mails from my main business account.

Can't find anything much on the Internet to help. Meanwhile, I'm using my Gmail account.

Any help appreciated. Steve

markp
Grand Guru

Hi

If you are getting the error

please contact the helpdesk to get the account fixed

Regards

Markp

BT Business Forum Moderator