cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slowwwwwwwwwww

snazy2000

Hey Guys i have got a BT Bussiness Hub (BT2700HGV)

Software:  4.25.33

If i look at the routors page it says

Connection Speed:

Incoming: 5600 kbps

Outgoing: 64 kbps

Which looks about right

i did a test on speedtest.net and it was nothing near the same as that....?? 

I cant even run the BT speedtester becuase i get an error ive tried so many times over the last few days

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

snazy2000 - I can see you have been in contact with the technical team and they discussed sending an engineer out to look at everything. I understand from the notes that you are not available until the end of the month so one is being arranged for then. If you would like an earlier appointment please private mail me and I can let the technical team know, or you can contact them directly.

Jurasik - As I explained on your post Slow internet, for the past week. I have been unable to trace any contact with the technical helpdesk regarding this so cannot comment on your case. You would need to contact the technical team to go through troubleshooting on this, unfortunately they do not pick up faults directly from the forum.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jurasik
Power User

We have been having the same issue for over a month now.

Getting very annoyed with the lack of speed.

see: http://business.forums.bt.com/t5/Broadband-and-internet/Slow-internet-for-the-past-week/td-p/22259

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

snazy2000 - I can see you have been in contact with the technical team and they discussed sending an engineer out to look at everything. I understand from the notes that you are not available until the end of the month so one is being arranged for then. If you would like an earlier appointment please private mail me and I can let the technical team know, or you can contact them directly.

Jurasik - As I explained on your post Slow internet, for the past week. I have been unable to trace any contact with the technical helpdesk regarding this so cannot comment on your case. You would need to contact the technical team to go through troubleshooting on this, unfortunately they do not pick up faults directly from the forum.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.