cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer In Failed

alexlush

Can anyone tell me why the transfer in failed for domain severnunival.com?

AFAIK the domain is unlocked and the auth code I provided is correct, I also have my email address showing as the admin and owner contacts in Whois.

Thanks.

Alex.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Frances
Master User

Hi Alexlush

A support request can be raised by calling the number in my earlier post as they can transfer you to the correct team. Alternatively, you can raise a support request directly with this team  

Thanks

Frances

Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully. Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Frances
Master User

Hi Alexlush

If you are still having problems with this, you can contact the webhosting team on 0845 600 7020 option 2 and they will be able to assist you.

Thanks

Frances

Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully. Thanks

alexlush

Thanks for the advice Frances however I've just rung the number you gave me and after 20 mins holding I was told that this was the wrong number.

I then rung the number they gave me 0845 607 1942 only to be told that transfer in issues could only be logged using dnsforms.co.uk!!!

I will keep trying but getting through to the right department in BT always seems to be a bit of a challenge.

Frances
Master User

Hi Alexlush

A support request can be raised by calling the number in my earlier post as they can transfer you to the correct team. Alternatively, you can raise a support request directly with this team  

Thanks

Frances

Forum Moderator