cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring Domain to 123-Reg / ISP Tag

WillButler1

Hi all,

I've just requested a transfer of domain from 123-reg.co.uk and it's currently pending... I need BT to change my ISP Tag to 123-Reg... Does anyone know how I can go about this? I'm trying to leave ringing BT as my last resort as it usually takes me around a day to get through to someone, only to get cut off 5 minutes later.

Please help!

Regards,

-Will

linnetts.co.uk

linnetts.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

If you are with BT Business there is a help and support file to assist with transferring domains out of BT. To ask for the IPS Tag to be changed, please fill out the webform for DNS Transfer Out. In the webform for the .co.uk domains (and domains that are not .com) it asks you to enter the IPS tag you want the domain changed too. In the webform for .com domains it will ask for the new host details.

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

WillButler1

Sorry I mean IPS!!! Smiley Sad Not having a good day today...

WillButler1

Would anyone care the hazzard a guess?! Please I'm really struggling to find a solution!

-Will

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

If you are with BT Business there is a help and support file to assist with transferring domains out of BT. To ask for the IPS Tag to be changed, please fill out the webform for DNS Transfer Out. In the webform for the .co.uk domains (and domains that are not .com) it asks you to enter the IPS tag you want the domain changed too. In the webform for .com domains it will ask for the new host details.

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards

Fiona

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

WillButler1

Thanks for all your help Fiona. I had a good look around the site yesterday and found the 'Transfer Away Domain' page whilst browsing...

I've now sent a request so hope it all sorts itself out!

Thanks again...

Smiley Happy

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi

Thanks for letting us know.

Kind Regards

Fiona

rwinslow

Email me the domain name, richard.winslow@123-reg.co.uk and I can check all things on our side.

Richard.