cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading From Kompozer

pete2965

Hi,

I recenlty decided to completely update my website and have been using the web editor Kompozer to redesign my website from scratch and now have all the pages ready to be uploaded.  Does anyone know how I can upload my new website, if I can do it on EasySiteWizard or will I have to use the FrontPage Manager.  Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Pete.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

dave
Guru

You will do this using FTP. Kompozer may have built in FTP functionality but if not you can get an FTP program lie Filezilla or something.

You wil need to know your FTP login details for this.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

dave
Guru

You will do this using FTP. Kompozer may have built in FTP functionality but if not you can get an FTP program lie Filezilla or something.

You wil need to know your FTP login details for this.

Tracey
Guru

Hi pete2965,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but unfortunately it is not possible to upload your web site created with the help of some third party application to EasySiteWizard, though you may just upload your web site files to your domain /public directory via ftp connection. You may also use FrontPage if your hosting package includes FrontPage Manager application. Please kindly provide us with your domain name and we will send ftp settings to you.

Thank you.

Usually ftp settings are the following:
Hostname: your_domain.com
Username: your_domain.com
Password: your administrative one

Hope this is of help.

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.