cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Problem! Broadband / Connection

FabsJon

Hi,

First post here.

Basically I've switched a line & broadband package from one company to another that is trading from the same address. Everything was going fine and the switch was made February the 19th. 

However, the Internet went down around 4pm last night, I called the support team and spoke to a lady who told me it was just a case of switching the broadband username and password around and it should be fine, as she was talking me through the steps the landline dropped out and my contact number ( my mobile ) had no battery.

So I went home and left it to continue today ( the 20th ) I called the faults team again as I wanted to be talked through how to find my new broadband username and password and get it all connected up. However, I was told that the broadband / line had now been cancelled.

Chloe the girl I spoke to, told me it had been done by accident and that I would need to speak to the accounts team on Monday as they don't work over the weekend.

I'm just wondering if I will actually be able to get Internet connected Monday? It's a vital part of my buisness and I'm worried that this is going to take weeks to sort out. Can they uncancel the order that I did not cancel in the first place?

Regards.

1 REPLY 1

markp
Grand Guru

Hi FabsJon,

are you still having a problem connecting?

Markp