cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eShop

jongoodchild

My uploaded product pictures 200/200px do not fit into the products page on my home page leaving a white line around 2 sides.  This is fine with a white background product I am pushing on the home page, but looks cheap on a non white background product..  Can you advise how I get it fixed?

Also whilst posting, once you get hold of the right people in BT for the eShop they are great, I do think whoever designed your support services and especially the automated phone system should think about another career !

I am meant to get support with the product..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

graemewilliams
Super User

For something like this it might be best to provide a link to your site. Also, what template are you using?

However, from the info you have provided I can think of one thing to look at. Go to Design > Advanced (select area of website so it is surrounded by red line) View > Lists, tables and dialogues (drop down menu) > Table List Dialogue: Colours. Then play around with the colours for "Light Row" and "Dark Row".

I think it is worth bearing in mind that the images you upload should have a consistent background colour if this is going to look right (i.e. not cheap, as you say).

--------------------------------------------------------------
www.rikkismusic.com
www.epagesdesign.wordpress.com - Tutorials, Tips & Ideas on ePages Ecommerce software.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

graemewilliams
Super User

For something like this it might be best to provide a link to your site. Also, what template are you using?

However, from the info you have provided I can think of one thing to look at. Go to Design > Advanced (select area of website so it is surrounded by red line) View > Lists, tables and dialogues (drop down menu) > Table List Dialogue: Colours. Then play around with the colours for "Light Row" and "Dark Row".

I think it is worth bearing in mind that the images you upload should have a consistent background colour if this is going to look right (i.e. not cheap, as you say).

--------------------------------------------------------------
www.rikkismusic.com
www.epagesdesign.wordpress.com - Tutorials, Tips & Ideas on ePages Ecommerce software.