cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to find .com or.co.uk website

quayside

I accessed my BT business account to update my website today but easysite wizard and the pro version have no trace of it and only give me the option to create a new site.

if I search the web I'm able to view my website.

I'm in need of help

1 REPLY 1

WizApprentice
Power User

Hello.

Not being an expert, I can only offer novice suggestions.

First, are you logging in under the webpage email address. This may have originally been a @btconnect.com so if you are logging in under the actual webpage related email address (ie same domain name) then try the original @btconnect.com email address. Perhaps the website is stored under a different email address log in.

Second, try a different browser. After Windows 10 update my Internet Explorer would not work with EastSite Wizard and I was told to use Firefox Mozilla which worked ok.

Third, there is someway of copying the webpage data via file management software. A free one I was told about is Filezila but once dopwnloaded I did not yet get to logging in fully. The software apparently allows a backup / copy of the webpage to be made which may then be reloadable back into Easysitewiazrd via its html or css code options.

Hope this may help a little.