cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miss-sold BT Onephone contract

HayleyS

We were sold an amalgamation package of our BT broadband & phone line and our EE mobiles to a new BT Onephone package, we told the Sales person from BT local Business  that we wanted exactly the same package that we currently had which included unlimited data & handset insurance for our mobiles, he assured us we would  have a like for like package & save money. One month into the new contract we were horrified to find that BT had taken almost £7K from the bank & one month on we now owe over £10k . Previously we were paying around £350per month for both BT & EE services. We have discovered we have been set up on a 100gb package   are being billed for the excess data usage with absolutely no warning. Also BT Onephone do not & have never offered mobile phone insurance & another sting in the tail is we are tied into a 5 year contract. We have spent over three weeks being bounced around BT departments with no one wanting to take ownership. 

1 REPLY 1

SamG
Administrator
Administrator

Hi HayleyS,

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you send me a PM with some of your account information so that I can look into this? Click my name to visit my profile and then hit "Send a Message".

Thanks,

^SamG