cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems after switching to BT Business

KevR

Hello, everybody. Apologies if I am on the incorrect board. 

Form January 2022 I was contacted by “EE and BT Acquisitions (Doxford)” to move from BT Broadband to a BT Business account and was offered “Full fibre 150 & Landline with call package included”,  the continuation of my Premium BT Email a at a "
Total Monthly Cost of £35 for a 24 month term”. The call package was to include "Unlimited calls to UK landline and mobiles."

What I have since received from BT Business is “Halo for business 1-Full Fibre 150 + Digital phone line” with no call package and no premium email.

As a result I have been issued  Pay As You Go fees and have lost access to my original BT account (login not recognised, even after password reset) as well as the connected @btinternet addresses, while the new BT Business email is unusable due to a “Something has gone wrong error” after every login.

Any help or advice you can provide on any of these issues would be greatly appreciated.  

2 REPLIES 2

SamG
Administrator
Administrator

Hi KevR

I'm sorry to hear that you've not received all the services you were sold. 

I'll need to take some of your account information so that I can get you the services you were promised and the other issues resolved. Please send me a private message and we can continue our conversation there.

Many thanks,

Sam

Alex69

@KevR wrote: DNA HRBlock Login

Hello, everybody. Apologies if I am on the incorrect board. 

Form January 2022 I was contacted by “EE and BT Acquisitions (Doxford)” to move from BT Broadband to a BT Business account and was offered “Full fibre 150 & Landline with call package included”,  the continuation of my Premium BT Email a at a "
Total Monthly Cost of £35 for a 24 month term”. The call package was to include "Unlimited calls to UK landline and mobiles."

What I have since received from BT Business is “Halo for business 1-Full Fibre 150 + Digital phone line” with no call package and no premium email.

As a result I have been issued  Pay As You Go fees and have lost access to my original BT account (login not recognised, even after password reset) as well as the connected @btinternet addresses, while the new BT Business email is unusable due to a “Something has gone wrong error” after every login.

Any help or advice you can provide on any of these issues would be greatly appreciated.  

I am facing the same Form January 2022 I was contacted by “EE and BT Acquisitions (Doxford)” to move from BT Broadband to a BT Business account and was offered “Full fibre 150 & Landline with call package included”,  the continuation of my Premium BT Email a at a "Total Monthly Cost of £35 for a 24 month term”. The call package was to include "Unlimited calls to UK landline and mobiles."