cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems after switching to BT Business

KevR

Hello, everybody. Apologies if I am on the incorrect board. 

Form January 2022 I was contacted by “EE and BT Acquisitions (Doxford)” to move from BT Broadband to a BT Business account and was offered “Full fibre 150 & Landline with call package included”,  the continuation of my Premium BT Email a at a "
Total Monthly Cost of £35 for a 24 month term”. The call package was to include "Unlimited calls to UK landline and mobiles."

What I have since received from BT Business is “Halo for business 1-Full Fibre 150 + Digital phone line” with no call package and no premium email.

As a result I have been issued  Pay As You Go fees and have lost access to my original BT account (login not recognised, even after password reset) as well as the connected @btinternet addresses, while the new BT Business email is unusable due to a “Something has gone wrong error” after every login.

Any help or advice you can provide on any of these issues would be greatly appreciated.  

2 REPLIES 2

SamG
Administrator
Administrator

Hi KevR

I'm sorry to hear that you've not received all the services you were sold. 

I'll need to take some of your account information so that I can get you the services you were promised and the other issues resolved. Please send me a private message and we can continue our conversation there.

Many thanks,

Sam

rachelgomez123
Power User

Try relocating your Wi-Fi disc in another place in your home to extend wi-fi further. You can use the My BT app to test alternative locations and signal strength around your home.

If this doesn't work, as a Complete Wi-Fi customer, you're eligible to get up to two extra discs free of charge (based on need). Just pop over to the online troubleshooter and, if you're eligible, we'll send out an extra disc.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez