cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Nightmare....

StephenB

Line got slammed a week ago, been on the phone 8 times every time i get a different story and assured it would become clear in 24 hours and someone would call me back, not once has anyone ever called me back. Shocking service, shocking that our line got slammed without any notice to us (supposedly a text and a letter, but no email no phone call no nothing.) 

Latest was 2 days ago I was told the expedite request had been sent and that agent would call me back within 24 hours, shockingly enough no callback. Called to chase and the agent was offline and apparently nobody can access the update. Great systems all round. 

Since this started I have asked repeatedly to speak to a manager 6 times I have been assured that a manager would call me back and have had exactly 0 Calls. 

Any advice or tips on actually getting help? Business with no internet, provider with no clue.  

1 REPLY 1

AdamC
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Stephen,

I am sorry for the issues you have faced. We have a team within BT that deal with SLAMs like this when another provider takes over your service incorrectly.

If you can privately message me I can take your business account details and assist. 

Thank you,

Adam