cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there generic gaming routes that need to be added to my BT business fibre for me to play online?

DeanMitchener

Hi All,

I have BT fibre to my house - failed business idea impacted by COVID and its a two year lease so stuck with 100 MB capacity doing nothign atm.

My kids and I want to play online games but most of them time out shortly after starting which indicates a firewall block or something. Are there specific routes that need to be loaded to allow my fibre to go to the normal gaming internet sites or some kind of business protection? I have BT security package £100 per month that was not optional....I am wondering if that is blocking things?

I would be grateful for any advice if anyone has any ideas please?

Kind regards

Dean Mitchener, CISSP

3 REPLIES 3

Frodok

I'm not a businessman at all. I don't even have the ambition to start my own business. When I was looking for online earnings, so as not to depend on the boss, I tried different options, but decided to stop on instant sell csgo skins. I play a lot of cs go, so selling skins often will not be a problem for me.

jonhh

Your article is very good, thank you for sharing, I also have a game I want to recommend to everyone at teaching feelings

Iphigenia

thanks for your article, if you are bored with world content, please download tik tok  + 18 to experience more interesting content