cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT HUB return gone missing

phil_

Hi All:

Hopefully this is the correct board. I did ponder on "the lounge" but here I am. Anyway, a few weeks ago I left BT and subsequently returned my BT Hub, at BT's request, in the prepaid return envelope that I was provided with.

Since then I have had 3 emails claiming that it has not been returned.  Yes it has been returned and yes I do have tracking proof. I am not prepared to sit hanging on the phone anymore, to try and navigate the failing customer support, and to get nowhere. (Yes I have tried - and the chat facility is no use too). Poor support is one of the contributing factors as to why I left BT in the first place.

Is there any way to get this resolved quickly, hopefully somebody from BT can step in? My account details and tracking info are below.  Thank you for your help.

Order number: BT22299G8LF

BT Business Smart Hub +088315+NQ04388401

Your item was delivered on 29-07-2024.

Tracking number:XF648835031GB
Service used :Royal Mail Tracked Returns 48
Your item was delivered on 29-07-2024

Cheers,

Phil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi phil_

I can check into this for you, can you please send over a private message?

^BethM

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi phil_

I can check into this for you, can you please send over a private message?

^BethM

phil_

Solved by the highly efficient Beth. Much appreciated. If the rest of BT, and Openreach, was as timely and effective as Beth I probably wouldn't have left BT in the first place.

Funny that Plusnet solved in one month a problem that BT and Openreach didn't/wouldn't solve in over 2 years.

Thank you Beth.