cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Smart Hub access control keeps switching off

KevinW

I am really pleased with the Business Smart Hub. In particular, the wifi is solid. However, the one thing that doesn't seem to work properly is access control. I have it set up to remove access overnight until the next day, but it keeps switching off. Every now and again I check and it is switched off. Switch it on, save, and it works for a while before switching off again.

Any thoughts about this or do I have to live with it?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

PaulC1
Administrator
Administrator

Hi KevinW,

The business hub doesn't have any access/parental controls like the BT Homehub does. Although this is being looked at for a future firmware update. This will explain why the hub is losing the details you are putting in. I'll bookmark this post and when I find out more information I will update this.

Thanks 

^Paul

KevinW

Hi Paul,

What do you mean by it doesn't have access controls? Is this not access control?

Screenshot - 09_12_2021 , 15_44_33.jpg

This certainly works while it remains set, it just randomly either switches off access control completely or, like I just found before taking this screenshot, it disables the individual device access control.

Best,

Kevin

PaulC1
Administrator
Administrator

Hi KevinW, 

Can you PM me please? I can't see the picture you posted and i can investigate more. 

Thanks 

^PaulC1