cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smat Hub 3 adding more than 1 complete wifi disc (square type)

Snax31

Hi all,

I have recently had FFTP installed with the Business Smart Hub 3 along with complete wifi plus as our farmhouse is long and narrow with several thick stone walls.  This was an upgrade as we were already a BT business customer  using a smart hub 2 on a copper wire service.  The engineer set up the Hub 3 and the 1 wifi disc that came with the initial set kit that was delivered.  Wifi is still weak in several places in the farmhouse so I requested 4 additional (square) complete wifi discs, which i was charged £29 delivery????, as I was told at the time of upgrading that upto 6 discs could be installed to create a mesh system.  So 4 discs were ordered, delivery arrived with another smarthub3 and 1 square disc. I yet again called BT and explained the wrong  items delivered so this advisor placed another order which he said would be 1 additional disc arriving on the Wednesday with the further 3 discs arriving on the Thursday and an engineer appointment had been made for the Thursday also and the engineer would come to the farmhouse and setup the additional discs. 1 disc arrived on the Wednesday and that's it!!! No additional discs as required and no engineer and no information on how to setup further square wifi discs to form a mesh system throughout the farmhouse.  And now I have a bill statement for this month just less than £200 when the signed contract should be £53.95/month. Also I now have 2 broadband services showing on my account as the original copper cable service hasn't been cancelled and the FFTP service has been added as an additional service (both on the same landlines number). What a mess!!!!!

Please would a BT admin pick this up and get all this confusion sorted out, otherwise I am going to cancel my direct debit and seek legal advice.  I have contacted BT several times and being assured that someone will be in contact to sort this out but I am still waiting.  Most of the advisors are more concerned about me filling out a feedback survey for them!!!!. Anyone else having issues like this?. 

0 REPLIES 0