cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDM behind FTTC

Samwise420

Hello BT Community,

This is probably in the forum somewhere but I'm getting frustrated with WAN connection profile

have a BT Business Hub via Broadband Port > FTTC. When I connect Ubiquiti UDM to LAN port all is well it connects fine once I change the DHCP server on UDM. 

My problem is I just want to use BT HUB as a modem. When I put it in bridged mode the hub goes orange but the Ubiquiti won't pass the credentials through and connect.

I even have a Zyxel P-660HW-T1 V2 in bridged mode but it equally doesn't connect. I just need to understand the full details I.e VLAN ID 101, username of xxx@hg.btclick.com whatever it is, password. Etc.

I setup some USG's about 18 months ago on FTTC (openreach or BT) and they worked fine.

Not sure what else to do.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

kelper
Guru

You need your own username and password.  When in router mode it uses a generic one but that won't work in Bridge mode.  It may have been sent to you in a letter.  Search this community for "third party" and you will find some settings.

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Samwise420

If you need your authentication details, please private message me with some account details and I will look into this for you. 

^BethM