cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

move to business did not improve connection

chaja

Regular daily pisses on online connection lead to a Move from residential to business summer 2021. Found no improvement as ongoing BB speed drops led to drops in conference and business calls on daily basis is. BT insist speed meets contract they didn’t acknowledge dipped dips. Later said they could not provide uninterrupted signal strength and advised move to BTNET at much higher cost. 
We found cheaper option to provide direct cable. BT Fee for leaving contract is £730! That is A demand for us to pay them! But they did not sort out the problem. 
BT BUSINESS refuse to acknowledge the ongoing problem and have closed all communication with us. We run a small one person trauma therapy service.  BT Business will it seems take us to court for their failure. Feeling distressed after 25 yrs as a BT customer being bullied by intransigent corporation. They suggest we contact ombudsman. Any legal advice or suggestions of who to contact very welcome.

Virgin have solved the problem and we deeply regret move to business and the awful contract we got into 

3 REPLIES 3

kelper
Guru

"Regular daily pisses"  It might be a good idea to go through your post and correct typos.  You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.  Perhaps consult a solicitor with regards to breach of contract.  Or raise a case with the small claims court.

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi chaja

I'm sorry to hear about the poor connection. In order for me to look into it further, can you send me a Private Message with some details?

^BethM

Earnest

faster plan might be necessary. Slow Internet speeds can be caused by a variety of factors, including Shaw network issues, equipment failures, software programs that use up a lot of memory or data, computer viruses and other malware, poor WiFi connection, and more.