cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing @btconnect email via webmail

Argonaut

Have had a small number of btconnect email addresses for over 20 years. (3 address)

I receive & send fine from my email client.

However, as this is a POP3 service I need occasionally to access via webmail to delete the stored mail from the server.

I do not currently have a BT business account - but do have a BT broadband personal account.

Is there a way to access my btconnect webmail ?

I know someone is going to say that I can't have btconnect email address without a business account, but the fact is I do have them, they are active and have had such for decades, back form when I had BT business account.

Does anybody know of a way ?

4 REPLIES 4

Argonaut

Anybody able to help on this ?

Argonaut

Had superb help from a BT Tech today .... webmail access provided -  cleared 'sent'   now all OK

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Argonaut,

Glad to hear you got this sorted - for anyone else who may come across this thread looking for answers, the website is login.microsoftonline.com.

Beth

^BethM

Biljana

Hi Beth,

Hope you can help me. I had my bt connect email for over 20 years but never used it. My bt domain is connected to that email, also ove r 20 yearas - that is my main email. I cannot find a way to access bt connect email - when I click your link it takes me to my bt domein. Also, I cannot find access to my bt domein alias. Please advise.