cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BTconnect secret word reset

NavyPubia

Hello, Community team

I'm clearly going round around and around with the helpdesks in attempting to get my secret word reset for my btconnect email address

I have a Business Email Light help compelled by Microsoft Office 365 and was incited that these could at definitely no point later on work with Perspective 2013 and would need to begin utilizing a program

Might anybody whenever give a relationship with reset it?

** Please give me suggestion fast it's really bad time for me. my all project work going to slow for this query. **

Best regard,

NavyPubia

3 REPLIES 3

NavyPubia

@NavyPubia wrote:

Hello, Community team

I'm clearly going round around and around with the helpdesks in attempting to get my secret word reset for my btconnect email address

I have a Business Email Light help compelled by Microsoft Office 365 and was incited that these could at definitely no point later on work with Perspective 2013 and would need to begin utilizing a program

Might anybody whenever give a relationship with reset it?

** Please give me suggestion fast it's really bad time for me. my all project work going to slow for this query. **

Best regard,

NavyPubia

I got my solution, my one friends she can solove this. Thanks for make me this post.

Annis1986

Hello @NavyPubia The Solution is provided by you is very Supportive i have only one question on it , Sometimes, password reset emails may end up in your spam or junk folders.  these folders to ensure you haven't missed any password reset emails , but it dose not show on my screen can you please help for this.

Thank you for in Advance,

Best Regards , 

lauryfriese

If you are having issues with your Business Email Light service provided by Microsoft Office 365, I recommend reaching out to Microsoft support directly for assistance. They will be able to provide you with  the necessary guidance and support to help resolve your issue. You can visit the Microsoft support website or contact their customer support for further assistance with resetting your account or any other account-related issues.