cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business lite email forwarding.

CTBSimon

I am having an issue with our domain and business lite email.  I am trying to auto-forward emails to a different domain but I keep getting a 550 5.7.520 bounce back error stating Access denied, your organization does not allow external forwarding.

I understand this is a default security policy set by Microsoft, but can this be changed as BT restrict access to these settings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CTBSimon

This issue has been solved, BethM was able to raise a support ticket with the correct department after I was previously going round in circles with support.  Should anyone else have the same issue it was caused by Microsoft believing the accounts were compromised and the restriction being put in place.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi CTBSimon

Can you please send me some details via Private Message so I can look into this further? Thanks

^BethM

CTBSimon

This issue has been solved, BethM was able to raise a support ticket with the correct department after I was previously going round in circles with support.  Should anyone else have the same issue it was caused by Microsoft believing the accounts were compromised and the restriction being put in place.

JOC

I am having exactly the same problem.  I cannot auto-forward emails from my BT domain business email inbox to my onmicrosoft account.  I am getting the same message - your organisation does not allow external forwarding.  How do I access the solution please?