cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging into the BT MyOffice

Martyn1

Cannot login to portal. I can login and get emails, but it is not allowing login into MyOffice so I can manage the domain emails (Microsoft Lite) anyone else having issues?

4 REPLIES 4

Martyn1

Nope I know all that. It was working, but we are undergoing a fibre upgrade, I wonder if that has anything to do with it?  Our domain emails are working ( MicrosoftLite - to some degree) and I can still access our web site as this is BT hosted.

Martyn1

I wonder also, if it has to do with our main account is  an @btconnect.com account also, I have found out there is no admin for the account 🙄

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Martyn1

Have you been able to log in? Please let me know, if not please private message me so I can look into this. 

^BethM

rachelgomez123
Power User

To log into the BT MyOffice portal, please follow these steps:

Open your web browser and go to the BT MyOffice login page.
Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields.
Click on the "Log In" button.
If this is your first time logging in, you will be prompted to set up a security question and answer for added security.
Once you have successfully logged in, you will be taken to the MyOffice dashboard where you can access various BT services and tools.
If you encounter any issues logging in, you can contact BT customer support for assistance.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez