cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Outlook Email/Password Problems Again? I.E Email server problems at BT.

BarkerBT1

It seems to be a re-occuring problem lately but my customers are getting the adhoc Password error and are not receiving/sending mail.

Anyone else getting the problem today and can BT explain?

Thanks

Barker

24 REPLIES 24

orbit987

Hi,

since this started we can no longer get emails to our Blackberries (BIS). We have Email Plus Organise and Share and have been using BIS via Outlook Web Access option for the past year. I've tried reverting to POP/IMAP at my BIS Portal but it refuses to find the BT servers. Originally though it was a blackberry issues but after some testing it now looking like its a BT one.

I can logon fine via Outlook Web Access but obviously the BIS server cannot.

HELP!

Tracey
Guru

Hi all,

Can you please private message me with your details if you are still having problems with your mail.

Thanks

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

mitch

Hi

Hasthsi problem been resolved as i am having a similar problem

BarkerBT1

Hi,

Yep again we are having problems. Some mail being sent others not. Some being returned with :

The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address.

< c2bthomr10.btconnect.com #5.1.1 SMTP; 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for xxx@xxx>

hezza

Yes I have been having problems on BT internet for a few weeks but I find if I reset the password it cures the problem momontarily. 

greenwoodt

Email was very slow yesterday and not working today.

Error message reads 'Mail server pop3.btconnect.com responded: Unrecognised internal error:0x80200104'

Please sort this out pronto !

clarebear

We are having the same problem in our office too.

1 colleague has logged on to the bt website to check his emails but I can't do seem to do that either, I get a message stating 'service unavailable'

so currently i cannot check my emails

please can someone offer some help

greenwoodt

Now getting a different error message - ' Connect attempt failed: server may be down or too busy to respond '

Tell me something I don't know !

clarebear

my error message has cahnged to the same now

celavey
Power User

How does BT Outlook works if you already have MS Outlook?