cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Radar 1571 Didn't not work

Damien6525

Hello,

Sim has been taken out of old phone and put int, HTC radar phone 1571 has never worked even before, although I was able to divert calls to another phone if I was unable to answer but now I need to get this sorted and access to my mobile answer machine. can any one help tried putting 1571 in to access answer machine and a few other things, nothing working.

7 REPLIES 7

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Damien6525

I'm really sorry to hear you're having problems with the 1571, did you manage to get this resolved or are you still having issues? If you are, can you please privately message me so we can discuss further?

Beth

^BethM

Peter69

I am having same kind of issue. Please help.

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Peter69

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with the 1571. Is it on your BT Business mobile you're unable to set up 1571?

Beth

^BethM

Lenard

@Damien6525 wrote:

Hello,

Sim has been taken out of old phone and put int, HTC radar phone 1571 has never worked even before, although I was able to divert calls to another phone if I was unable to answer but now I need to get this sorted and access to my mobile answer machine. can any one help tried putting 1571 in to access answer machine and a few other things, nothing working.

did you manage to get this resolved or are you still having issues? Because I'm currently experiencing the exact same thing.

Toby9577

@Damien6525 peryourhealth wrote:

Hello,

Try pressing and holding the power/sleep button until it vibrates.  That should do a power cycle 'reset' on the phone, and might be what's needed to get it running again.

Although, I'm wondering how you posted this note if the phone was the ONLY way to contact people and get home...

Charlotte546

If the screen is completely blank, then the only other thing to try might be a hard reset of the phone, to see if that jars things back into working order.

Try this sequence:

With the phone powered off

1. Press and hold the Camera, Volume Down, and power buttons simultaneously.

2. Release Power when the phone vibrates, but continue to hold down camera and Volume Down.

3. Release Camera and Volume Down when the Format prompt is displayed on the screen.

Let us know if that helps.  If it doesn't, then I'm thinking it's time to take the phone back to the provider/vendor for repair or replacement.

Christine48

Does this works?

Cola Social Security