cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check Google Mobile Services enable in device or not?

RyanBishop

I have to check if google services are active on the device. How can I check it? Looking just play services is enough?

I need this check for Huawei services.

Lowes Life

8 REPLIES 8

Eva44
If flag == true , then GMS is enable in device. If flag == false , then GMS is disable in device.

Eleanor69

@RyanBishop wrote: EmployeeConnection.net Insite

I have to check if google services are active on the device. How can I check it? Looking just play services is enough?

Lowes Life

You should use GoogleApiAvailability API. GooglePlayServicesUtil API is deprecated, don't use it. Show activity on this post. If flag == true , then GMS is enable in device.

LindaWilborn

Only real downside is gpay, if I could pay wirelessly in germany with a Huawei device, I wouldnt mind. I know I can with p30 Pro and older devices.  MyWawaVisit

Fowler0598

If flag == true , then GMS is enable in device. If flag == false , then GMS is disable in device.

MyHealthAtVanderbilt Login

Isobel69

@RyanBishop wrote: Clover Dashboard Login

Lowes Life

I have exactly the same problem. Anyone got a suggestion?

Isobel69

Learn more about setting up 2-Step Verification and backups. Open android.com/find. Sign in to your Google Account. If this device has more than one user profile, sign in with a Google Account that's on the main profile.
Portal 4 Me

Edna555

To check whether Google Mobile Services (GMS) is enabled on an Android device, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the device's settings: On your Android device, go to the Settings app. You can typically find it in the app drawer or by swiping down from the top of the screen and tapping the gear icon.

2. Navigate to the "Apps" or "Applications" section: Look for the section that contains a list of installed apps. The name may vary depending on your device's manufacturer or Android version.

3. Find and open the "Google Play Services" app: Scroll through the list of apps until you find "Google Play Services" or a similarly named app. Tap on it to open its settings.

4. Check the version and status: Within the "Google Play Services" settings, you should see information about the app, including its version number and status.

• If Google Play Services is installed and up to date, it indicates that Google Mobile Services (GMS) is enabled on your device.
    • If Google Play Services is not installed or outdated, it suggests that GMS may not be enabled or functioning properly.

It's important to note that some devices, especially those running custom or forked versions of Android, may not have Google Mobile Services pre-installed or may have limited functionality. In such cases, alternative app stores or services may be used instead.

If you're uncertain about the availability or functionality of Google Mobile Services on your specific device, you can check with the device manufacturer or refer to the documentation provided with your device. Myhealthatvanderbilt

foxdealer

To check if Google Mobile Services (GMS) are enabled on your device, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to your device's "Settings" app.
  2. Scroll down and tap on "Apps & notifications".
  3. Tap "See all apps".
  4. Look for "Google Play Services" in the list of apps. If it's not listed, GMS may not be enabled on your device.
  5. Tap on "Google Play Services" to open its settings.
  6. Check if the app is enabled. If it's not, tap the "Enable" button to enable the app.

If you don't see "Google Play Services" in the list of apps, it's possible that your device doesn't have GMS installed. Some devices, particularly those from Chinese manufacturers, may not come with GMS pre-installed due to regional restrictions or other reasons. In this case, you may need to manually install GMS on your device or use alternative app stores that offer GMS-compatible apps.

I hope this helps you check if Google Mobile Services are enabled on your device