cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud voice express handset

Bryangm

As a new cloud voice express customer - can anyone advise,

can I use a different handset than the one provided by BT - the Cisco desk phone is the worst thing I have ever seen.

For example an off the shelf cordless dect phone ?

thanks

11 REPLIES 11

SamG
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Bryangm,

As @kelper says, if you'd like a cordless handset instead we offer the Yealink W73. However, these would be the only options for handsets for this service as they are preconfigured to work with the Cloud Voice Express portal.

Thanks,

^SamG

Bryangm

Thanks

Bryangm

Hi , one more question, is there any way to use the green phone plug on the Smarthub 2, for example with a backup analogue phone.

Also , how much do CVE calls cost , unable to find any information on call charges , thanks

SamG
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Bryangm

The price list for CVE calls can be found here: BT Price List.

I've checked and confirmed that an analogue phone will not work when plugged into the green phone plug on the Smart Hub 2. 

Thanks,

^SamG

Bryangm

Hello, I've read that price list but cannot make head nor tail of it . Can you state in simple terms, the cost of Cloud voice express calls to me the end user , thank you

kelper
Guru

You need to view it on a PC due to the size, not on a phone.

Bryangm

Is there an on going monthly charge ? is there a per-call charge ?  

SamG
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Bryangm,

It depends on whether you're paying for a calls package for your service. A calls package would be charged at a regular monthly rate depending on the type of calls package. If you don't have a calls package, then you will be charged a usage charge per call as per the price list linked above.

If you're unsure whether you have a call package and would like me to check, please send me a PM by heading to my page and hitting "Send a Message" and I can have a look for you.

Thanks,

^SamG