cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDI Fault (OR5492)

42Technology

Hi,

Please can someone assist in resolving our ORDI Fault.

many thanks

6 REPLIES 6

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi 42Technology

I need some more information about the ORDI and why it was raised to be able to try and look - can you please private message me so we can discuss?

Beth

^BethM

42Technology

Hi Beth,

the fault was brought to my attention by telecom provider who is quoting for some work to be carried out and advised that the fault will need to be rectified before the transisions of our DDI's.  They have provided the following:

ERROR – OR5492: There is a records issue with this ISDN line where the DDI records do not match between the DEL and DCRD screens on CSS.  Please send the number to the ORDI Robot or ask your line provider to send the number to the robot for correction.

are you able to help, please?

Many thanks

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi 42Technology

Can you private message me the details of the service so I can have a look into it for you?

Beth

^BethM

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi 42Technology

I have just replied to your private message so you should have a reply waiting in your inbox, I'll talk to you there.

Beth

^BethM

42Technology

Hi Beth,

You helped me back in December in relation to an ORDI error and it seems the error remains, it would be great if you could take another look and arrange for a fix.

Many thanks

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi 42Technology 

I'm sorry to hear the issue is still ongoing, I will look into this now and contact you as I did before

Beth

^BethM