cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDI Request to Openreach

Alistair1

I have been attempting to contact someone to get ORDI request run as I am moving away from BT, but everyone I have spoken to at BT have not known of the existence of such a thing, someone suggested that I contact this forum for one of the moderators to run the ORDI request for me.

3 REPLIES 3

RyanJames
BT Employee
BT Employee

Hi Alistair

Very sorry for the late reply - I think there is an issue with the forums just now as i have not been notified of any new posts, my apologies about that. In terms of the ORDI,  you should be able to contact us on 0800 800 154 to arrange that, I am not sure why agents are unaware of what it is. It involved us sending an email to Openreach to arrange it. Because of our new validation rules I would be unable to do this over the forums, which is why you would need to contact us. I would suggest actually contacting us via LIvechat here instead as the agents should all be familiar with the process.

Regards

Ryan

Brayden496

I am still waiting for someone from the support team to respond to my request to generate an ORDI request with BT. I have tried speaking with the customer services team at TalkTalk and they do not understand what an ORDI request is and what I mean when I explain that the address registered with BT for my landline is not correct cleanmaster.

Alistair1

I have tried to  call on th enumber you suggeseted all I have got is either we don't know what an ORDI is or they told me that the losing provider should get the ORDI run which I know is not correct either, is ther any other way we can progress this as it is taking an irritatingly long time and money.