cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal call transfer Cloud Voice Express

Drew_H

I bought a Cisco desk phone (6861) to go with the Yealink cordless (W73P).   I've also installed the App on my phone, so I can receive calls when not in the office. 

If I answer a call on the Cisco desk phone, can I transfer it to the Yealink cordless?  If so, how?

Is it also possible to transfer an answered call on the Cisco or Yealink to the app on my mobile?  For example if I answer a call and need go outside where the Yealink won't reach.

Also, I've noticed a problem with the service.  Occasionally the phones will ring once then go to voice mail.   Its done it once when the wife called, once from a BT call and just now 3 in a row when I was testing the phones by calling from by mobile.  This isn't good. 

3 REPLIES 3

SamG
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Drew_H,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with calls going to voicemail after one ring.

I'll need to get this over to our Cloud Voice Express Repair team so that they can try and resolve this. Please can you send me a private message by heading to my profile and hitting Send a Message? I'll need to take some of your account information.

Regarding transferring between devices, I've also raised this question to a member of the team and will update you with their response. Have you attempted the transfer procedure in the user guide (CVE-Cisco-IP-6861-User-Guide.pdf (bt.com)) and entering your number as the destination?

Thanks,

^SamG

dgp1000

I have the same problem.  Is there an answer to transferring between a Cisco desk phone (6861) and a Yealink cordless (W73P)?

AdamC
Administrator
Administrator

Hi,

The Cisco desk phone is a stand alone handset. It is not compatible with the W73P. W73P can have partner handsets but they would also be wireless.

Thank you, 

Adam