cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoIP Phone connect with own VPN Router

hyng

I would like to setup a VPN between my company sites, and must setup a CISCO VPN router connect to the WAN directly without using the Business Hub. But we have SIP Cloud Voice Phone System connected with the BT Business Hub already.  Does the SIP Cloud Voice Phone System works fine with my own CISCO VPN Router connect to the broadband directly using PPPoE?

2 REPLIES 2

VickyK
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @hyng ,

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

You can try and use third party routers with your BT services, however we can't confirm if these will be compatible. If you are using a third party router, our repair team would be unable to support you should there be any issues as they won't be able to run diagnostics on the equipment.

Thanks,

^VickyK

hyng

Since we need to fulfil the network security measurement, we are not able to using the BT Business Hub due to not secure enough and do not have the VPN functions for us to establish connection site to site securely. Generally, how your enterprise customers using high-end features with their own infrastructure devices without connect with your BT Business Hub? I guess it should be some solutions for enterprise customers, right? Thanks.