cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W60B factory reset and default login

carsey

Hi

We have a W60B bade and the W56H handset and unfortunately a phone needed replacing, so ordered a new one.

I went to try and log in to the online portal in order to transfer the phonebook to the handset, however the login credentials were now invalid.  I initially set it up when we first got it and the password is/was saved in Chrome.  However I still couldnt get in.

I tried a factory reset on the base station, unplug, 15secs, plug in, 3 lights, wait 5minutes, and power cycle, however this still doesnt allow a login through the web browser.  It must be doing something as it un-registers the handset from the base and wipes the phone contact list.

I am also unable to do a base reset form the phone, as the option isnt there.

Is this a common issue with not being able to reset back to factory?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

SamG
Administrator
Administrator

Hi carsey,

Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your new handset.

Did you register the handset with the base station? You can check whether the handset is registered by pressing the paging key on the base station. 

If the handset is showing as registered, I'll need to get this over to the Cloud team to try and resolve. Send me a PM by heading over to my profile and hitting "Send a Message". I'll need to take some account information.

Thanks,

^SamG

David-CS

Carsey, did you resolve this and if so, how? I have the same problem here. The BT-supplied kit appears to be firmware-locked.