cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Btconnect Outlook for web inbox rules

Jaspence

Is it just me being stupid but I can find no way of editing or deleting rules on the Btconnect Outlook server. Yes, one can create rules on messages but so far all the generic Outlook for web documentation I have found points to tabs or details not found in the Btconnect Outlook iteration.

any advice would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

alexcarry

Editing or deleting rules in the BTConnect Outlook server can sometimes be different from the generic outlook 

for web version.  However , here are some general steps you can try :

1. Log in to your BTConnect Outlook account via the web interface.
  2. Look for the "Settings" or "Options" menu. It is typically represented by a gear icon in the top-right corner of the page. Click on it to access the settings.
  3. In the settings menu, search for "Rules" or "Mail and Rules" options. This is where you can manage your email rules.
  4. If you find a list of existing rules, look for options to edit or delete specific rules. It may be represented by icons or buttons next to each rule.
  5. If you don't see any options to edit or delete rules, you may need to create a new rule with the same conditions as the one you want to modify, but with updated actions. Alternatively, you can disable or turn off the existing rule and create a new one from scratch.

If these steps don't match your specific interface or options, it's possible that the BTConnect Outlook iteration has a different user interface or limited functionality. In that case, reaching out to BTConnect support or consulting their specific documentation would be the best course of action to get accurate instructions tailored to their system.