cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bt Web Directory and Voucher Code Site for BT Shop Owners

Noahs_Ark_Gifts
Power User

With BT capable of a high page rank it should help it's BT Shop owners by having a free web directory listing site and also a voucher site.  Help us new website owners with a valuable inbound link.  I'm going to create a small scale version by inviting BT Web Shop owners to advertise their voucher codes on the introductions section of this forum.

4 REPLIES 4

CharlotteBT

Hi Noah's Ark Gifts,

Thanks for this idea - it's a great one. We have a directory called BT Tradespace which is a great way to link your shop website to a directory (where you can have a dedicated page).

In addition, I see you use PayPal in your shop - they also have a directory of online shops, called PayPal Shops, which you can join.

Thanks

Charlotte

Noahs_Ark_Gifts
Power User
Thanks.  Knew about tradespace (although not specific to online) didn't know about Paypal Shops, will sign myself up. Cheers

Noahs_Ark_Gifts
Power User
Just checked out Paypal Shops, no longer available for the UK, I'll have to await the BT Shops Directory.

kittyandpolly
Super User

Hi,

Just wanted to drop a note to say I think this is a great idea as you see this thing all the time with other web companies.  I am aware of Tradespace myself but anyone can have a page on there, it's not exclusive to BT Shop owners.

Thanks for suggesting.

Regards,

Polly Green