cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Alias HELP

freddyS

Hi there, recently ugraded my companies fones to the new blackberry software. After doing this we find that on an email lite account the blackberry software does not support email alias.

hanging ourselves here as its been 3 months of btconnect emails to our clients.....all not happy

so..>>>   our btconnect email is my company@btconnect.com  my alias is freddyS@mycompany name.com.

Blackberry will send and recieve the mail but not under the email alias I have set up on the BT office site......NB the old blackberry software works fine

Please please please someone help, have tried everything and no one at BT can help

2 REPLIES 2

325consultancy

Hi

Do you have an Broadband connection with BT or are you using the email lite service?  I might be able to help you but it would be best to speak and discuss in more detail, if you send me your contact information to

karen@325consultancy.com  I will call you and try and help you.

Best regards,

Karen

Karen

Karen Rogers | Account Manager | 325Consultancy | Telecom & IT services

Email:
karen@325consultancy.com
Phone:
+44 (0) 844 736 2675 ext 2676
Web:
www.325consultancy.com
Fax:
+44 (0) 844 736 2614

This communication together with any attachments transmitted with it ("this E-Mail") is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this E-Mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this E-Mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please then immediately delete, erase or otherwise destroy this E-Mail and any copies of it. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender.

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

Any opinions expressed in this E-Mail are those of the author and do not necessarily constitute the views of the Company. Nothing in this E-Mail shall bind the Company in any contract or obligation.
For the purposes of this E-Mail "the Company" means 325 Consultancy.

suntattood
Power User

Are you connected with BT?