cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Customer Service

LornaE

It is unfortunately never hard to find reference to incidents whereby a customer has received bad or unsatisfactory customer service, at the hands of a wide variety of companies.

I however, want to highlight an incidence where I have received what can only be described as exemplary customer service. This has been provided by a member of the 'BT Business Support' team. The person concerned is a gentleman named David Allison. Since my initial contact 7 March 2011, this gentleman has worked determinedly to resolve the problems I have put before him. He has produced results/resolutions in a very timely manner. When he had not been able to resolve an issue himself he has referred to the appropriate departments. More importantly he has informed me of his actions and then followed them up with the relevant departments and fed back the resolution to me himself. This has all been done via email support, not always the easiest conduit for good communication.

I would love to be in the position to draw his exemplary customer service to the attention of his peers and managers, but have unfortunately been unable to find a way to do it, despite many searches throughout BT'S many websites.

If anyone knows how this can be done please let me know.

Suggestion - BT provide a place where positve feedback regarding their employees, can be given other than the  forum (if there is not already such a thing in place) Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi LornaE,

Thank you for the feedback, all feedback is welcomed on the Forums and it is especially good to hear some positive customers experiences. As you have pointed out, people generally reference their bad experiences.

If you are able to Private Mail me any details on the case I would be happy to send this onto David's Manager and will ensure the right department is made aware of your post.

Thank you again for letting us know about David's help with this.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi LornaE,

Thank you for the feedback, all feedback is welcomed on the Forums and it is especially good to hear some positive customers experiences. As you have pointed out, people generally reference their bad experiences.

If you are able to Private Mail me any details on the case I would be happy to send this onto David's Manager and will ensure the right department is made aware of your post.

Thank you again for letting us know about David's help with this.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.