cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I use and claim my free hotspot minutes????

yellowlion

My business runs around the fact I have to be able to send back completed Inventories to the office while I am out visiting properties, so I went fo BT small business plus web page, thing is how do I claim them, or where are they?? I have registered with FON and that didnt help every time I go into wireless contection it asks me to buy internet now! I am tempted too, but I thought no, I have been allocated some free minutes I would like to use them, I think..lol

Any offers of assistance...

yellow-lion

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kev1n
Super User

Hi yellowlion,

Please click on Business Broadband Openzone and read sections 3,4 and 5 to claim your Openzone minutes.

Kind Regards,

Kevin,

BT Business Support Moderator

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

kev1n
Super User

Hi yellowlion,

Please click on Business Broadband Openzone and read sections 3,4 and 5 to claim your Openzone minutes.

Kind Regards,

Kevin,

BT Business Support Moderator

DAS
Hi i had same prob when i signed up for bt business broadband with dongle you should have got a email from BTFON with usser name and pass word I didnt get that email so when i tride to sign in with my bt log in  name and pass word it kept saying not found so after phoning bt about 8 phone numbers i got the wright number so phone BTFON and aask for a log in name and pass word they will email it to the main btbusiness braodband email address thay have .

DAS

Hi you should have got an email like this Just above this should be you user name My one was a long number and a pass word it came from btbusinessteam

You recently applied for your inclusive BT Openzone minutes voucher for wireless internet access. You are now fully enabled to use any BT Openzone hotspot in the UK and Ireland. To log in, you'll need the above username and password. Without these details, you'll be unable to use your inclusive BT Openzone minutes, so please put these details in a safe place and keep them secret. Your username is pre-allocated and cannot be changed. While it is ! possible to change your password, we strongly recommend that you don't do this. If you choose to change your password, then should you misplace it, you will not be able to access it from this email or the website. You're now ready to try BT Business Total Broadband whilst you're out and about, anywhere you see the BT Openzone sign. All you need to do is sit in your selected hotspot, switch on the 'wireless' feature of your device and open your internet browser. The BT Openzone log-in page should then be displayed where you will need to type in the above Username and Password. If the BT Openzone log-in page does not appear simply type www.btopenzone.com in the address bar of your browser. If you require further information about inclusive BT Openzone vouchers, please click here to access our Frequently Asked Questions. Should you require assistance w! ith the BT Openzone service, please contact the BT Openzone helpdesk on 0870 240 5745*.