cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam emails and cannot send emails

cj1739

Hello, this is my first post so I hope I can make this clear.....

About a week ago I started receiving multiple email messages each day from [MAILER-DAEMON], headed:

Undeliverable: A loose lips sinks ship. 

Delivery has failed to these recipients of groups:

The emails then go on to say words to the effect that an email couldn't be delivered and gives a load of diagnostic info (which I don't understand).

Anyway, I know nothing about these emails, so I don't know what's happened or what to do about it.

And this may or may not be related, but I'm trying to send an email today to a friend, but it won't go. I just get an error message: 5.2.2 Submission quota exceeded. Error 17099

This is the only email I've sent (or tried to send) in the last couple of days.

FYI, I'm using Office 2011 for Mac, if that make any difference.

Help is appreciated. Thanks Man LOL

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Burkem5
Guru

Hi CJ1739

It looks like an issue with the MX records -  this is quite easy to fix you will need to contact us so we can sort this for you

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Burkem5
Guru

Hi CJ1739

It looks like an issue with the MX records -  this is quite easy to fix you will need to contact us so we can sort this for you

Thanks

cj1739

Hi.

Thanks for contacting me and your excellent support. 

Hopefully all will be ok now.

Regards, Clive

Smiley Happy

Burkem5
Guru

Thanks for commenting Clive i really appreciate it,  if anything else pops up feel free to come back to me at Livechat and i will work through this with you

Smiley Happy

cj1739

Hello.

I'm afraid I'm back again, as this morning I checked my emails and recieved another dozen or so of these MAILER-DAEMON delivery notification for failed emails, for emails I know nothing about.

I've also tried to send an email today, but got a message saying 'Submission Quota Exceed 5.2.2' even though this is the only email I've sent (or tried to send) today

So I'm not sure if I have a new problem or if the solution above didn't work....

Any further ideas please?

Thanks

Burkem5
Guru

Hi CJ im seding you a private message,